Test Engineer with at least 3 years experience including Python / Bash scripting required by growing Irish company in Co. Kildare.
Reporting to the Test Manager, the successful candidate will work as part of an experienced team on the development of software and hardware systems for a Machine Learning Platform. You will gain exposure to the following technologies: Embedded software, Linux, ARM, Data Processing, Computer Vision systems, Robotics, Real-time systems, Machine Learning, C++, C#, Windows environment, internet protocols (UDP, TCP/IP).
- Estimating test efforts along with identifying hardware, software and any other requirements
- Working closely with Scrum team members to clarify requirements, ensure they are testable and can be automated
- Defining and writing test plans and cases based off of requirements documents
- Scheduling and executing test cases, logging results and defects and following issues through to resolution and escalating issues where appropriate
- Working closely with developers and Product Owners to continually refine software test requirements and provide feedback on user scenarios
- Provide feedback on system design (functional and technical)
- Automation of regression test cases where applicable
- Identify gaps in testing process and offer suggestions on how to improve
- Degree in a computer related discipline,
- 3+ years industry experience in a Test Engineering role
- Python and/or Bash scripting experience
- Linux and windows environment experience
- Experience in JIRA or similar test defect/case tracking tool
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experienced in test process definition and implementation
- Ability to work well as part of a team, and build effective relationships across the business
- Personal drive for self-development and growth.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence