UX Designer with 3+ years of experience in a similar role with a strong emphasis on usability required for permanent role in Dublin city centre
- Working in an Agile environment to ensure UX needs are meet for new product features
- Effectively communicate the rationale behind design solutions
- Creating and presenting wireframes/prototypes
- User research, persona building and user testing of designs
- Adapting product features based on usability test results
- Liaising with agile team members to maintain and improve usability methods.
- Being up to date on best practice relating to UI design and usability research.
- Travel: Less than 10%
- Using & reporting analytics to inform design decisions and measure success
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role with a strong emphasis on usability
- Experience in enterprise, telecoms or Business-2-Business software (B2B) necessary
- Able to demonstrate experience of design process through full lifecycle, concept to product
- Proven experience creating prototypes or highly detailed Wireframes for complex web applications
- Ability to prototype in HTML & CSS is a plus but not essential
- Software such Adobe CS and rapid prototyping software such as Invision Axure, Balsamiq etc.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other designers
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence others and communicate with senior stakeholders
- Accustomed to conducting user testing and analysing user requirements
- Mobile App design is an advantage
- Contributing to and maintaining our Product Design Guide
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence