3D Computer Vision Engineer – Dublin
Computer Vision Engineer with a PhD in Deep Learning and expertise in scene understanding, object segmentation, pose estimation, convolutional neural networks design required by VR company in Dublin.
Working with & learning from a highly talented VR & AR team, you will be responsible for researching and developing object segmentation and scene understanding algorithms that are fast and accurate, publish high-quality research at top-tier conferences, experiment with the latest VR & AR technologies.
- PhD. in Machine Learning or Computer Vision.
- Experience with image-based 3D reconstruction.
- Experience with multi-view geometry.
- Experience with Computer Vision / geometry libraries (e.g. OpenCV, PCL, Eigen, etc.)
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0660222