3D Computer Vision Engineer required for developing high quality/performance 3D and 4D computer vision algorithms for cutting edge technologies multinational in Dublin.
As a Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for developing high quality and high-performance 3D and 4D computer vision algorithms for the registration, segmentation, and classification of highly challenging medical imaging data in the context of our medical imaging system. You will play a critical role in an early-stage startup environment and become part of a dynamic group of innovators, shaping the future of imaging in healthcare.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar.
- 5+ years’ experience in 3D (biomedical) computer vision or medical image processing.
- Strong software development skills in Python and C++.
- Proven track record of developing sophisticated 3D registration, 3D segmentation, 3D tracking, and/or classification and machine learning approaches.
- Experience with 3D and 4D imaging data.
- Ability to understand, implement, and extend state-of-the-art approaches from literature is a must.
- Experience in modern software development and using an agile, sprint-based approach.
- Strong analytical mindset and the passion for developing software with complex challenges.
- Fundamental understanding of imaging physics including data formation in medical imaging systems.
- Hands-on mindset and creativity for problem-solving within multi-disciplinary teams.
- Strong work ethics with a team-oriented mindset.
- Good communication skills in English are essential.
- PhD and scientific publication record.
- Experience in ultrasound image analysis.
- Start-up experience.
- Experience in CUDA is a plus.
- Be a key contributor to solve challenging problems ranging low level signal processing to high level classification, segmentation and decision support.
- Navigate the conflicting priorities of high performance and computational demand.
- Finding new solutions to solve challenging problems in medical imaging and work across different areas within an end to end imaging system.
- Working on a modern tech stack with bespoke high fidelity imaging data is the foundation of what we do, for which we work cross-functional teams throughout early prototype development all the way through product integration and development.
Our client offers an exciting working environment with the latest healthcare technologies, becoming part of a dynamic, multi-national team of highly skilled individuals, flexible working environment and an ergonomic workplace in an attractive office.
Please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com