Agile Software Project Manager required by market leading software multinational in Galway city. You should be a Certified Scrum Master and have experience managing software engineering projects.
- Facilitates an adaptive development culture across the audio engineering team.
- Possesses a strong understanding of agile engineering concepts, practices, and methods.
- Supports successful development by identifying and removing blockers.
- Facilitating efficient software delivery across the team.
- Promoting regular and effective communication with teams and stakeholders.
- Supporting the continued development of legacy products, managing roadmap, removing blockers and reporting progress.
- Acting in a scrum master in a team’s lifecycle.
- Support technical account managers in balancing engineering workload to meet customer demands.
- Supports teams by building strategies for continuous improvement.
- Identifies blockers and facilitates their effective removal.
- Supports knowledge-share through effective documentation of information.
- Drives quality assurance activities to ensure high quality software development.
- Promotes training, development and mentoring across the department.
- BSc. in Computer Science or equivalent or equivalent work experience. MSc. preferred.
- Certified Scrum Master
- 2+ years’ experience managing software engineering projects.
- 5+ years working in computer software engineering.
- Strong understanding of other agile and non-agile software project methodologies.
- Strong understanding of scrum and has successfully delivered multiple projects as a scrum master.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence