Antenna Design Engineer required for a permanent role in a fast-paced technology company in Co. Limerick.
- The development of individual antennas and antenna arrays for a variety of projects such as circularly polarised beam steering antennas, mm-wave radar, mm-wave communications and GNSS
- The development of supporting passive RF circuitry such as feed and bias networks, filters and transitions
- Participation in technical design & company roadmap reviews to help evaluate the viability and functionality of new antenna products in development
- Will perform s-parameter measurements of antennas and feed structures, and antenna radiation patterns, and will have knowledge of laboratory equipment such as PNA/VNA, anechoic chamber, etc.
- Degree in Electronic / Electrical Engineering
- Knowledge of antenna design (incl. phased arrays, beam forming networks, circularly polarised elements and sub-arrays, and concepts such as radiation patterns, gain, axial ratio, impedance matching, s-parameters and a knowledge of basic communication systems)
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent team player
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence