Audio Software Project Manager with exposure to audio technologies required by innovative multinational in Galway city where you will work on cutting-edge technologies.
- Translate customer and product requirements into a well-organized and prioritized work breakdown structure.
- Facilitate scoping of new work to provide estimation requests to stakeholders.
- Manage a clear project roadmap.
- Facilitate regular team meetings according to the needs of relevant development methodologies in each team.
- Provide weekly project status and summary reports.
- Maintain and manage change control, risks, and project issues lists. Balance creative and process-driven problem-solving techniques to ensure risks are mitigated and deadlines are met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development / Computer Science / similar
- At least 5 years experience working as a software engineer
- At least 2 years experience managing software engineering projects
- Certified Scrum Master
- Exposure to Agile software project methodologies and others
- Understanding of audio systems architecture across one or more platforms ideal
- Has participated in all phases of the software development lifecycle methodology
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence