Automation Engineer with at least 3+ years experience required for 24 month fixed term contract in Dublin.
- Develop the concepts for new automation and machinery or the upgrade and refurbishment of existing assets.
- Design and program PLC based systems and HMIs.
- Design the safety related control system part of the automation and machinery solutions for our customers.
- Prepare systems for acceptance testing and qualification.
- Manage the installation and commissioning of automation equipment the systems at customer
- Provide the necessary documentation to our customers for operation, maintenance and qualification of our systems.
- Degree in Electrical / Automation Engineering
- 3+ years’ experience in an automation / control systems engineering role
- Experience with some machine elements including: Electrical Control, AC/DC Motors, Inverters, Drives, Pneumatics, Hydraulics. Such experience may include installation, commissioning, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Experience in the delivery of technical projects and generating high quality technical reports
- Candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence