Automation Engineer is required by market-leading health products manufacturer in County Waterford.
The successful professional will contribute to all aspects of our client’s products manufacturing life-cycle ensuring effective processes are applied by complying with regulatory standards.
You will join a dynamic team of professionals with various levels of expertise and work together to achieve excellence product quality.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Electrical / Electronic) or similar/relevant discipline.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in an Automation/Technical role in high volume manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of PLC Systems such as Allen Bradley, Schneider and High Level language Programming such as C#, VB.net, SQL Server is desired.
- Practical knowledge of machine vision systems is desired.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Medical device and/or pharmaceutical industry experience preferred.
- Experience working in a validated environment with strong discipline with regard to change control is preferred.
- Develop software/system requirement specifications and other technical documents for tendering, construction and validation of equipment.
- Provide technical expertise in all stages of project life cycle to ensure equipment is delivered to the agreed specifications.
- Support Installation, Commissioning and Validation of automated equipment and systems.
- Utilise data analysis to drive continuous improvement.
- Provide consultative post validation support to the Manufacturing and Maintenance groups.
- Develop and Implement Safety and Quality improvements.
- Prepare design specifications and associated documentation for equipment and system upgrades.
- Fault-finding & troubleshooting of equipment and process issues.
- Implement improvements under change control.
- Be familiar with 21 CFR Part 820 and Part 11 guidelines.
- Present technical data to internal/external audit and inspection groups whenever is required.
- Ensure Health and Safety Regulations and Procedure are adhered to always for self and others.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org