Senior Automation Engineer with at least 5 years experience required by multinational company in Cork city. Reporting to the Automation Engineering Manager, your primary role will be to specify, design, configure and program Industrial Automation Systems for integration into plant, machinery and equipment for our customers.
- Develop the concepts for new automation and machinery or the upgrade and refurbishment of existing assets.
- Design and program PLC based systems and HMIs.
- Design the safety related control system part of the automation and machinery solutions for our customers.
- Prepare systems for acceptance testing and qualification.
- Manage the installation and commissioning of automation equipment the systems at customer
- Provide the necessary documentation to our customers for operation, maintenance and qualification of our systems.
- Degree in Electrical / Automation Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in a technical engineering role
- Experience with some machine elements including: Electrical Control, AC/DC Motors, Inverters, Drives, Pneumatics, Hydraulics. Such experience may include installation, commissioning, maintenance and troubleshooting
- Experience in the delivery of technical projects and generating high quality technical reports
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence