IT Program Manager (CSV) required by pharmaceutical multinational in Co. Westmeath. The successful candidate will play an instrumental role in managing major IT projects across the group.
- Facilitates development and execution of integrated project portfolio and strategic plans
- Works closely with IT and vendor resources to ensure reporting alignment across major IT projects/programs and the overall IT project portfolio
- Provides overall IT project and program management support to project teams, ensuring clear and open communication and fostering proactive cross-functional integration across all areas and sites
- Develops and maintains project budgets, timelines, and communication tools/documents used by the team and senior management
- Work as a member of the Corporate Project Management Office to share and implement best-practices at an enterprise level
- We’re looking for an individual who values the team dynamic, is organizationally savvy, excels in a matrixed-management/leadership environment, and enjoys working on the details without losing site of the larger organizational goals.
- BS/MS in an information technology discipline
- At least ten years relevant experience in a technology function within a pharmaceutical company
- Working knowledge of compliance requirements (e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley, CFR 21 Part 11, GxP Computer Systems Validation)
- Expert knowledge of MS Project and MS Excel
- Excellent communication skills
- PMI certification is ideal
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence: +353861426611 / firstname.lastname@example.org