My client is a market-leading US company operating in the communications space. Their technologies allow their customers to optimise their IT infrastructure. In this ever-changing world, we are all relying heavily on technology more than ever, to conduct our daily lives. As a result, my client has grown exponentially. They are now keen to appoint an experienced TEST MANAGER for a key role within the global organisation. You will join the senior management team in Limerick and play a part in maximising their potential to deliver and grow on a global scale.
To be considered you must have at least ten years experience in a Test Engineering role, with automation testing experience, significant ‘people management’ experience )within a formal people management role) and strong leadership & motivational skills.
Initially managing a team of ten based locally & overseas, you will also Define Test Strategies & Test Plans and Drive Test Automation Strategy.
Do you want to make a visible contribution to their success?
- Manage an onsite team and international team – including line management and career development
- Allocate and Track work assignments for Test team
- Define Test Strategies and Test Plans for products and new features
- Drive Test Automation strategy and implementation
- Plan and Execute Test plans and create test reports
- Represent Test team at planning and reporting meetings
- Problem isolation and fault finding
- Configure and maintain test labs
- Co-ordinate customer issue replication
- Creating and updating of releases notes
- Manage release of software
- Work with Product Management to understand requirement definitions
- Work with Development to test product and isolate issues
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Computer Science / Information Systems / related scientific/technical discipline
- 10+ years of product test experience
- Experience of test and automation technologies and strategies
- Experience managing a test team – local and remote
- Experience managing software release
- Experience with Test methodologies
- Report writing and Trend analysis
- Configuring and installation of Windows OS / Windows Server / Linux
- Good understanding of PC technologies, Video, USB, Audio, etc.
- Good understanding of customer deployment configurations
- Automation technologies for Web or Embedded products
- Powershell and Linux scripting
Please contact Emer Smith to discuss in confidence