Business Analyst – Galway
You will work with a number of different teams in this scaling organisation to provide in-depth analysis of trends and performance.
- Mine and perform large-scale data analysis to extract useful business insights.
- Complete performance audits that track key business metrics.
- Examine and extract previously unknown trends, insights and metrics client data.
- Suggest improvements to help improve our Adhoc client data analysis.
- Ensure our customers are fully informed about the performance of the Platform.
- Work with Account and Customer Success Managers to identify opportunities for improvement.
- BSc. in Statistics, Industrial Engineer, Operations Research or related.
- 1 – 3 years experience in an analyst or technical role.
- Exceptional leadership and communication skills.
- Demonstrable record of achieving results.
- Experience in solving analytical problems using quantitative approaches.
- Experience with SQL or other programming languages (Python, Java, and/or C++).
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0660222