Business Development Manager – Galway
An excellent opportunity for a proactive, confident individual to join a scaling company.
- Identify a comprehensive pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Develop a clear understanding of customer business and technology needs.
- Prepare and submit customer proposals to the highest professional standard.
- Ensure sales targets are achieved on an ongoing basis.
- Play an active role in supporting key internal stakeholders.
- Managing the delivery of compelling strategically important bids and tenders for the business on time and within scope.
- Collaborate with other key teams throughout the sales process.
- Represent the company at industry and or other networking events.
- Work with Marketing to build high impact local and global campaigns.
- 3+ years working in a sales environment preferably within a B2B Enterprise Saas organisation.
- Proven track record of selling into the corporate marketplace.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Demonstrable experience of effectively developing and managing a qualified sales pipeline of opportunity.
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to build relationships with all stakeholders.
- Excellent commercial acumen with direct experience of preparing and submitting complex bids and/or tender responses.
- Technology savvy with the ability to communicate technical product features effectively.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0660222