C/C++ Software Engineer required to join an innovative multinational based in Clare.
- Developing embedded software for our next generation of Electronic Control Units.
- Complete end-to-end development schedule for software including release timing targets and solve critical technical issues.
- Share your knowledge with others daily, including mentorship of junior software developer.
- Resolution techniques to eliminate defects and carry out thorough analysis and testing.
- Expert C / C++ developer and technically capable of defining, developing, and maintaining full software.
- Understand embedded operating systems including Linux, QNX, and Neutrino.
- Knowledge when it comes to software structures/architectures.
- Experience of working with software development process and industry toolsets.
- Understanding of how to define system variability, error handling, and robustness processes.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence