C++ Developer required by R&D & Manufacturing company in Co. Clare, to develop & support system applications for data collection and analysis, process improvements and automation advancement in the manufacturing environment. This will be an on-site role.
- Third level Degree or equivalent in Computer Science or other relevant discipline
- 3+ years in software development role with some in C++ development
- Writing and implementing efficient program code in C++
- Experience of working with relevant applications development and debug
- Knowledge of data management architecture to deliver solutions for continuous improvement
- Experience and skill in troubleshooting and configuring applications
- Experience with SQL and other database systems
- Good knowledge of Web Services, cloud data transfer, Firewalls, proxy, server-side errors etc.
- An understanding of manufacturing engineering services and data collection processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Dedication and driven
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Writing and implementing efficient program code – (Primarily C++)
- Designing, building, and managing software programs and applications to support manufacturing and test processes
- Integration of applications across the various manufacturing departments
- Contribute to the specification and implementation of various packaging clients and manufacturing data collection processes across all production cells
- Diagnose and resolve technical issues with the data collection and management processes
- Testing and evaluating new applications
- Identifying areas for modification and improvement in existing applications and subsequently developing and implementing these changes
- Developing quality assurance procedures for program applications
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems, including clear documentation and operational procedures.
- Provide input around system expansion and configuration possibilities.