C# ASP.Net Developer with 3+ years experience required for permanent role with IoT multinational in Dublin. After initial onboarding, this role can be offered on a Hybrid (1-2 days a week in Dublin).
Your role will involve full-stack development, from GUI, API’s, business logic & database).
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical field (Computer Science or Engineering)
- 3+ years experience working with Microsoft C# .NET development
- Experience in the full software life cycle including analysis, design, coding, testing and deployment
- Experience working with relational databases, preferably SQL Server
- Strong background in applying common SW practices, such as: design patterns, OOP, refactoring, separation of concerns, inversion of control, dependency injection etc.
- The role requires flexibility and agility, with the willingness to take on a variety of roles in a full-stack environment (no job is too big or too small)
- Good problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Effective communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills
- A strong teamplayer
- Very good command of the English language both written and verbal
- Comfortable working with a team in an Agile environment (Scrum)
Advantageous to have experience with some of the following:
- ReactJs or similar technology (Vue, Angular)
- Azure DevOps including CICD tooling
- Azure services such as Redis caching, load balancers, IoT event hubs, app services
- Comfortable working in hosted environment with high availability requirements
- In depth knowledge of Azure services and scaling Azure resources
- Working with Microsoft PowerShell scripting language
- Knowledge of cyber security best practices
- Knowledge and practice of TCP/IP and networking
- Experience working with embedded devices or IoT
- Experience designing and building public APIs to support third-party developers