C/C++ Technical Team Lead required by a leading multinational for their hub based in Clare.
- Leading an engineering team in technical and operational tasks.
- Defining, improving and enforcing best in class Software engineering practices.
- Hiring, retention and career development of engineers and architects.
- Line management of up to ten engineers.
- Develop, maintain and improve our delivery processes and systems.
- Working with stakeholders to ensure a productive work environment.
- Understanding the business needs and ensuring team understanding.
- Influencing Product Owners and stakeholders.
- Devise creative solutions to meet our business needs
- BSc. or relevant equivalent experience preferred.
- 4-5 Years C/C++ coding experience.
- 5 years leadership experience within an engineering environment.
- Expertise in OOP.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with strong influencing and engagement skills.
- Practical experience of working with either physical, electrical or software based technology.
- Experience of planning, co-ordination, delivery and reporting of requirements to support the Cycle Plan programmes.
Experience of delivering projects and contributing to strategy development.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence