Cloud Software Engineer is required for building cloud-based software solutions for IoT multinational in Dublin.
The successful candidate will have extensive cloud experience to extend and improve our client’s cloud solutions. You will join a highly dynamic team and act as an SME in the newest technologies available to enhance our client’s end products.
*Candidates must hold full working rights in Ireland and EU without VISA assistance*
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or similar discipline.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working in software development with Microsoft C# .NET technologies.
- Solid experienced in full software life-cycle including analysis, design, coding, testing and deployment
- Highly competent with Azure services and scaling Azure resources.
- Very comfortable building web front ends with one or more of React, Vue, or Razor.
- Familiar working with relational databases, preferably SQL Server.
- Experienced with message queues (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ServiceBus).
- Competent with Azure services such as Redis caching, load balancers, IoT event hubs, app services.
- Very capable in applying common SW practices, such as: design patterns, OOP, refactoring, separation of concerns, inversion of control, dependency injection etc.
- Proactive individual with the willingness to take on a variety of roles in a full-stack environment.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Someone who is comfortable working with a team in an Agile environment (Scrum)
- A team player, articulate with excellent communication skills.
- You are able to prioritise, organise and manage multiple tasks to a tight deadline.
- Very good command of English language both written and verbal.
- Occasional travel and fieldwork nationwide and/or internationally may be required.
- Azure DevOps including CICD tooling
- Knowledge of cyber security best practices.
- Experience of developing software that integrates with hardware devices.
- Experience designing and building public APIs to support third-party developers.
- Experience working with Microsoft PowerShell scripting language
- Knowledge and practice of TCP/IP and networking
- Full stack cloud development (web UI, APIs, business logic and database)
- Build software that integrates with a range of hardware security devices.
- Collaborate with our customer support team a required.
- Other duties as they arise.
Our client offers career growth, an exciting work environment with benefits such as: Pension contribution, Health Insurance, Annual Leave, Educational Assistance, Bonus, Parking, hybrid working (flexible in-office and remote work) for suitable candidates and more.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org