Controls Automation Engineer required for new electronic / electrical development for automotive equipment by automotive multinational in Co. Louth.
Working as part of a team within the Control Systems department, you will be responsible for new electronic /electrical development for automotive equipment including connectivity, control system applications.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Electrical / Electronic engineering.
- Programming tools (C, C++, CodeSys, C#, .net)
- Minimum of 3+ years’ experience in any of the following disciplines: Automation, Electrical, Electronic, Mechatronic Engineering.
- Familiarity with ECAD drawing package or other CAD packages.
- Simulation tools (MatLab, Simulink and Simulink extensions).
- Confident at challenging the status quo and open to adapting innovative technologies or techniques.
- Ability to analyse problems and derive solutions.
- Ability to manage project requirements and schedules.
- Effective communication and reporting skills (verbal and in writing).
- Open to occasional international travel as required to meet customers and suppliers.
- Develop technical solutions in Electrics/electro Hydraulics – NPD & PLC applications.
- Assist with the electrical development for automotive equipment.
- Assist with the analysis of customer requirements to identify project requirements.
- Ensure designs are safe and rated for use in automotive environment and signed off by suppliers.
- Document system functions and assist in the development of work instructions.
- Involved with other engineers to integrate the electronic wiring harness and its components into any new automotive designs.
- Involved in the production of technical publications.
- Liaise with all departments to support new systems and provide support to resolve customer complaints.
- Prepare and execute testing of new and existing electrical designs as required.
Please send CV in confidence to email@example.com