Cyber Security Engineer required to join a global multinational based in Clare.
- Creating and reviewing cybersecurity standards, conducting software guidelines reviews, identifying gaps, recommending solutions, and ensuring alignment with best practice software designs for security/ reliability.
- Develop, document and institutionalize cyber security best practice.
- Advise cyber security leadership on all aspects of cyber operations and cyber security affecting security.
- BSc. in computer science, mathematics or a related field.
- Experienced Cyber Security Engineer.
- Exposure to security topics such as crypto-algorithms, thread analysis, penetration testing, or intruder detection / prevention mechanisms or firewalls from previous roles.
- Experience of working in the automotive industry in areas such as: security research, system exploitation, cyber security engineering).
- Experience in Embedded C, Device Drivers, Network Protocol Analysis, Internet of Things (IoT) Devices and Micro-Controllers.
- Experience in automotive development (AutoSAR, SecOC, CAN and CAN-FD, automotive Ethernet, QNX).
- Capable of conceptualizing, defining, and implementing security systems and architectures.
- Capable of designing and configuring security tools and intrusion detection systems.
- Capable of executing security certification test/demonstrations/evaluations, documenting results.
- Ability to learn new technologies or concepts quickly.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence