Data Scientist – Dublin
This is an excellent opportunity to join a new team in this leading Dublin based organisation. You will improve existing and new products’ capabilities to drive technological advancement within the organistion.
- Guide and drive the development of new data analytics and AI solutions.
- Contribute to steering and shaping new developments.
- Work with key stakeholders to deliver data centric R&D products.
- Research new technologies and methods across data science, data engineering and data visualisation.
- Master or PhD in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics.
- Proven proficiency with machine-learning related tools, application programming languages and frameworks (Python, R, SQL).
- Ability to extract meaningful business insights from data.
- Experience with image processing advantageous.
- Experience with the MS Azure toolchain and framework for Data Science advantageous.
- Experience in standards, methods and best practice for Advanced Analytics Development and solutions quality.
- Experience with code revision control (GIT).
- Some travel may be required.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0660222