Medical Data Scientist required for key role with rapidly expanding medical devices company in the West. Joining a team of data scientists you will work on exciting new projects.
- Use cutting edge technologies, state of the art Machine Learning techniques and complex statistical models to leverage data, drive decisions and improve predictability and optimisation at scale.
- Collaborate with cross functional product, data and engineering teams to define problem statements and design analytical solutions.
- Statistical data exploration, preparation
- Masters in Engineering, Science, Computer Science/Data Science or other related discipline
- 5 years’ experience in at least one Statistical/data analysis programming language such as MATLAB, Python or R
- 3 years’ experience in data science/data analysis projects
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent communication, problem solving and innovation skills
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team
- Demonstrate high level of motivation, creativity, and inquisitiveness
- A passion for AI-driven health technologies
Ideally you will have:
- PhD and Postdoc experience in Engineering, Science, Computer Science/Data Science or other related discipline
- Experience working with clinical / medical / physiological data
- At least 3 years’ experience applying Machine Learning and data analysis tools to multimodal datasets OR at least 3 years’ experience in Deep Learning – Convolutional Neural Networks, Recurrent Neural Networks, Generative Adversarial Networks
- Experience in signal processing is an advantage
- Peer-reviewed publications in the area of data science/deep learning/signal processing