Data Scientist required for new team with Galway multinational.
To be considered you must have at least one year experience in a Data Scientist role in industry. Graduates without formal experience in a Data Scientist role (outside academia) will not be considered for this role.
- Use cutting edge cloud technologies, state of the art Machine Learning techniques and complex statistical models to leverage data, drive decisions and improve predictability and optimisation at scale.
- Collaborate with cross functional product, data and engineering teams to define problem statements and design analytical solutions.
- Interpret results, create insights and translate problems into impactful metrics and visualisations.
- Statistical data exploration, preparation
- Degree/Masters in Data Science, Mathematics, Physics
- Knowledge of tools like Python/R, Tableau and SQL
- At least one year experience working specifically as a Data Scientist (not Data Analyst) in industry
- Knowledge of machine learning modeling techniques
- Knowledge of statistical inference, unsupervised machine learning, supervised machine learning, reliability/survivability models, and/or predictive maintenance
- Exposure to large-scale data mining and machine learning techniques for clustering, classification, regression, and anomaly detection
- Strong analytical skills relating to unstructured data sets
Please contact Emer Smith in confidence