Deep Learning Engineer – Dublin
Deep Learning & Computer Vision Engineer with a PhD in Deep Learning and expertise in scene understanding, object segmentation, pose estimation, convolutional neural networks design required by VR company in Dublin.
Working with & learning from a highly talented VR & AR team, you will be responsible for researching and developing object segmentation and scene understanding algorithms that are fast and accurate, publish high-quality research at top-tier conferences, experiment with the latest VR & AR technologies.
- PhD in Deep Learning.
- Expertise in scene understanding, object segmentation, pose estimation, convolutional neural networks design, etc.
- Experience with Machine Learning & Deep Learning frameworks (e.g. Tensorflow, Keras, PyTorch).
- Experience with Computer Vision libraries (e.g. OpenCV).
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0660222