Design Assurance Engineer – Galway
Interested in working for a leading Medical Device manufacturer? You must have experience implementing standard mechanical techniques throughout your validation activities.
- Plans, conducts and executes design assurance activities.
- Works closely with teams to establish the system design specifications and product requirements.
- Performs and documents all engineering studies and reports to satisfy the master verification plan.
- Participates with the engineering team to establish and review the design FMEA.
- Routinely provides design assurance guidance and direction to engineers.
- Support various QA/RA activities.
- Evaluation of new products, assuring the safety and efficacy of the devices.
- Design verification and shelf life protocols / reports review.
- Root cause investigations; drive problem solving efforts for quality issues.
- BSc. in Engineering, or related discipline.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in design control & risk management.
- Experience in developing Design Assurance strategies for projects.
- Audit experience.
- Ability to act as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Ability to work under pressure on highly visible projects.
- Some travel may be required.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0220666