Design Assurance Engineer – Galway
Design Assurance Engineer required by a market leading Medical Device multinational based in Galway.
- Plans, conducts and executes design assurance activities.
- Works closely with product development engineering team to establish the system design specifications and product requirements.
- Performs and documents all engineering studies and reports.
- Participates with the engineering team to establish and review the design FMEA.
- Routinely provides design assurance guidance and direction to engineers.
- Support various QA/RA activities including quality management, system reviews, audits.
- Evaluation of new products, assuring the safety and efficacy of the devices.
- Design verification and shelf life protocols / reports review.
- Root cause investigations; drive problem solving efforts for quality issues.
- BSc. or higher in Engineering, or a related discipline.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Ability to multi-task and meet high expectations and tight deadlines.
- Ability to communicate appropriately with different teams.
- Occasional travel required.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence