Design Verification Engineer required for a permanent role in a dynamic multinational in Co. Limerick. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in verifying mixed signal circuits and switch mode power supply regulators.
- Proven experience in verifying mixed signal circuits in the field of power management and switch mode power supply regulators.
- The primary responsibility will be the chip level simulation of power management ICs used primarily in the computing market.
- The position is part of a growing and dynamic team of IC Design Engineers and Mask Designers with frequent interaction with other development sites worldwide. The work includes contribution to improvement of simulation flows, testbenches and analog behavioral modelling.
- Work with the rest of the design team to write verification plans, create testbenches, implement and debug tests, create analog behavioral models and run full-chip and block-level simulations.
- Third Level Degree in Electronic / Electrical / Software Engineering
- Strong background in electrical engineering
- Familiar with industry standard EDA simulation tools, UVM and analog modelling techniques
- Experience in digital and analog verification, all aspects of the chip verification process , analog & digital simulation tools, System Verilog and Verilog (A)MS.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence