Ventilation Engineer – Louth
Great opportunity to join a global leader in consumer products. You will drive development and introduction of ventilation products.
- Drive development and introduction of ventilation products.
- Work alongside other teams to ensure timely project delivery.
- Assist with the development of appropriate test facilities for ventilation.
- Support continuous improvement activity.
- Meet and exceed the quality standards.
- Recognise the commercial objectives of a project.
- BSc. in Mechanical or Manufacturing.
- 2+ years product design and development experience.
- Experience in aerodynamics or ventilation.
- Design experience with sheet metal and plastic components.
- Proficient at 3D Computer Aided Design.
- Proficient at 2D Computer Aided Design, preferably AutoCAD.
- Experience and knowledge of EN standards and directives.
- Experience of development of electromechanical systems.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0220666