Digital IC Design Engineer is required for the design of IC (Integrated Circuits) of power systems by global-leading semiconductor manufacturer in County Cork.
The successful engineer will work with an experienced team and be exposed to the entire product lifecycle from definition and requirements through IC design to silicon support.
- Relevant Degree qualification (Bs, MS or PhD) in Electronic Engineering or similar.
- At least 7 years or more of digital circuit design experience in ASIC/SOC environments.
- Verilog RTL coding, simulation and synthesis.
- Power conversion knowledge and experience.
- FPGA prototyping experience.
- Experience with Digital Signal Processor and/or computational hardware design.
- Be able to work with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Self-motivated, individual contributor with strong problem solving skills.
- Carry out design and specification of system blocks including RISC/ARM processors, DSP cores and communications interfaces.
- Development of IC architectures.
- Specification and design of digital & mixed-signal sub-systems.
- Verification of design blocks at block-level, system-level and chip-level.
- Active participation in product and technology roadmap planning and implementation.
- FPGA prototyping and evaluation of power control schemes for real-world scenarios.
- Low power ASIC design – from concept through to post-layout evaluation.
- Chip integration, design synthesis, constraint development, timing closure & backend support.
- Design-For-Testability (DFT) including ATPG.
- Participation and leadership of design reviews for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Structured tracking and implementation of design improvements.
- Maintenance of engineering documents in accordance with quality processes.
This is a varied role with the opportunity to create real impact within the organization and build a promising career.
Our client offers a range of benefit programs, exciting career paths, a collaborative culture and opportunities to work globally and locally.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org