Document Controller – Medical Devices – with experience in a QA function in an FDA or ISO 13485 regulated environment required for permanent role with medical devices multinational in Offaly. The successful candiate will manage documentation associated with medical devices & new product transfers.
- Documentation management, including processing, distribution and filing of all documents
- Initiation of change requests for new and amended documents
- Routing of controlled documents through the approval and implementation process
- Issue and maintenance of controlled documentation
- Reporting on document control metrics as required
- 2+ years experience within a QA function in an FDA or ISO 13485 regulated industry
- Understanding of data accuracy, document control and the importance of attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and fellow peers.
- Experience with Oracle; Agile and Access advantageous.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence