EHS Engineer – Galway
This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing Medical Device organisation to manage Environmental, Health and Safety practices across the company.
- Oversee Environmental, Health, Safety, Facilities and Sustainability across the organisation.
- Development of Policies and Procedures to meet current regulatory requirements.
- Develop and drive KPI targets with focus on continuous improvement.
- Provide EHS guidance to multiple departments.
- Conduct incident investigation, provide root cause analysis and determine improvement review.
- Actively arrange and complete the necessary risk assessments associated with change management.
- Leading and supporting on site audits and maintenance of all documentation.
- Ensure audit reports and client questionnaires are reviewed, recorded and filed.
- Keeping abreast with evolving EHS & associated compliance legislation.
- Overseeing of building services and management systems.
- Manage all Facilities Contracts and contractors and maintain review process.
- Maintain and review preventive maintenance Plans and Procedures.
- Manage Facilities budget, and ensure compliance with financial forecasting.
- Supervision of contractors associated with project work.
- Responsible for energy management on site.
- BSc. in Health and Safety or a related.
- 4+ years of relevant industrial experience.
- Good knowledge of EHS & Sustainability Management systems with a strong technical writing ability.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to reason.
- Ability to react quickly to changing priorities.
Proficiency in Microsoft office key packages.
- Some travel may be required.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Mary-Ann Keena to learn more
+353 (0) 83 0220666