EHS Officer required for ISO system coordination and product development/quality by automotive multinational in Dundalk.
The successful professional will join our client’s Quality Team as a new ISO Systems Coordinator and will be responsible for managing the Integrated Management System (IMS) for ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001, supporting the development of product and process quality and supporting the team in improving supplier performance for nonconforming material.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in HSE, OEHS or similar.
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience in a Manufacturing/Engineering Industry.
- Experience in operation of an Integrated QEHS Management System in a production environment is ESSENTIAL.
- Knowledge and experience in the practical application of ISO 9001 / 14001 / 45001 standards.
- Extensive experience in carrying out internal process audits.
- Extensive experience in hosting certification body audits.
- Confident Microsoft office or Google suite user.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organisational and administrative skills.
- Problem solver, disciplined in collecting information, ascertaining root cause of issues/
- Identifying and implementing practical & effective solutions.
- Previous experience with load handling / hydraulic machinery.
- Experience in the use of Quality Tools e.g. Isihikawa, Histogram, Pareto etc.
- A working knowledge of Lean Six Sigma, Statistical Analysis, Quality problem solving and continuous improvement techniques.
- Ensure that all operations carried out are completed in a safe and effective manner.
- Be proactive with own Health & Safety and that of others around them.
- Management of documented information in compliance with ISO standard requirements.
- Management of Internal and Certification body audits and outcomes.
- Ensure that the integrity of the integrated management system is maintained when changes to the processes are planned and implemented through use of change management procedures.
- Design, maintenance and communication of quality system and process performance metrics on an ongoing basis, rolling up to management review.
- Preparation of quality reports for quality meetings, management and customer reviews as required.
- Support other departments and functions in compliance with their IMS responsibilities.
- Ensure the continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Carry out induction training with new hires on QEHS topics as required.
- Conduct internal QEHS and 6S audits as required & close out corrective actions.
- Update daily SQDIP boards with quality metrics as required.
- Approve and follow up of In-house technical claims to supply base.
- Support Quality warehouse cycle counts and value confirmation.
- Ensure Internal and External audits are completed as per schedule.
- Provide training and support on quality related issues and improvement activities as necessary.
Only candidates based in Ireland or who hold a full work permit will be considered for this role.
Please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com