Electrical / Electronic Technician with experience in an Engineering Support role troubleshooting and quality-testing Electrical, Electronic and Mechanical equipment required for permanent role in Co. Kildare
- Monitoring equipment performance – reporting on any out of specification issues and performance.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving issues – identify root cause of problems, provide written summaries of findings.
- Quality testing – ensure that products are tested to the latest revision and are configured to accordingly.
- Implementing new processes to improve production providing feedback an input to assist with the resolution of product and process issues.
- Product Assembly & testing
- Product Repairs
- Disassembly, replacing components, repairing configuration and re-assembly of products in accordance with process documentation and manufacturing procedures
- Liaising with Engineering on the introduction of new product lines.
- Follow good ESD practices and maintain a clean and organised work area.
- Certificate in ElectronicsMechanical Engineering and / or Electrician’s trade
- Good Knowledge of ElectricalElectronics required
- Experience in an Engineering Support role troubleshooting and quality testing Electrical, Electronic and Mechanical equipment
- Computer Literacy – Word, Excel, Visio
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please contact Emer Smith to discuss in confidence