Electrical Engineer required to work on new motor designs and technical support for market leading client in Wexford.
You would be involved in networking with overseas partners and may be required to travel occassionally.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years industrial experience in a relevant field.
- Be an expert in electric motor technology, motor application and associated standards.
- Experienced in the application and control of electric motors in pump systems would be an advantage.
- Proven ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
- Some occassional travel will be required.
- Lead in submersible motor design for new Product Development projects.
- Liaise with motor suppliers on new motor designs and technical support matters.
- Identifying emerging trends in motor design for sustainability and initiating projects to reduce the carbon footprint of our products.
- Review and approval of third-party motor design data and inhouse brake test data in accordance with relevant IEC/NEMA standards i.e. IEC 60034
- Selection of submersible motor cables based on product specification and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for the use and development of electrical design data and in-house calculation tools.
- Preparation of detailed technical presentations for project engineering review.
- Liaison with the wider design team and other internal departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
Our client is located in an attractive location in Ireland and offers excellent opportunities to develop, along with a competitive salary, paid holidays, pension scheme, long service awards and more.
Send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org