Electro-Mechanical Engineer with electronic & electro-mechanical system design & debug experience required for permanent role with medical devices multinational in Co. Offaly.
Working with a global team of engineers, you will provide technical design support, work on improving existing designs, assist in the design of product roadmaps to product end of life, work on new design concepts and projects and provide a high level knowledge transfer to help engineering team provide diagnostic, test, debug and support to the manufacturing area.
- Electrical / mechanical design
- Generation and adherence to GMP
- To review obsolete component issues and support purchasing in the ‘last-time-purchase’ activities, alternative component sourcing and implications/implementation planning
- Document and execute Process Validations
- CAPA Management
- Honour’s Degree Electrical / Mechanical Engineering.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an Electro-Mechanical role
- Experience within a regulated industry -preferably Medical Devices
- Experienced with electronic and electro-mechanical systems design and debug
- Experience with Pro-E, Solid-works, CAD, MS office
- Demonstrable knowledge of ISO 13485 and/or 21CFR820 ideal
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence