Electronic Design Engineer required by growing multinational in Co. Mayo to work on existing designs and new product development.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to travel internationally, if available, and will get exposure to the full product life cycle.
- Build prototype electronic systems for test machines
- Participate in the design, build and test of complex electronic control systems
- Lab testing and debugging of electronic hardware
- Write detailed hardware & software test reports
- Degree in Engineering
- Electronics design experience
- Experience with hardware/software debugging equipment
- Good knowledge of hardware design, microcontrollers and electronics
Please take a look at our website to review other electronic / hardware design roles
If you would like further information on this exciting opportunity, please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence