Electronic Design Engineer required by innovative technology R&D / manufacturer in Cork.
You will be responsible for creating innovative technology solutions which lead to the development and introduction of new products & will support existing products. You will be a key member of the product development team and should have demonstrated design, development and implementation proficiency in a similar design environment.
- Third Level Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering or higher.
- At least 3 years’ experience in analog/power electronics design role.
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to work in a cross-functional team.
- Effective communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Produce detailed design, analysis, simulation, and prototyping as appropriate to the project.
- Generate Bill of Material, engineering change order/notice generation.
- Competent in schematic capture and PCB layout.
- Good knowledge of standards: low voltage, safety & EMC.
- Selection of components/suppliers based on specification, reliability & regulatory requirements.
- Participate in internal design reviews.
- Technical report.
Our client offers an inclusive and collaborative work environment with opportunities for career growth.
Please send your CV in confidence to email@example.com.