Test Development Engineer required for a permanent role with dynamic multinational in Co. Limerick. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in verifying mixed signal circuits and switch mode power supply regulators.
Working on new product validation, you will have the opportunity to research the technical requirements, develop measurement systems and validate product functionality and performance and ensure our products meet all specifications. You will be required to work as part of the new product development team. You will work closely with design, test, application, and product engineers in developing a validation plan to capture measurement requirements of new products. You will develop a measurement system from both hardware and software perspectives to enable validation of our products and ensure they meet all functionality and datasheet specifications.
- Development of mixed signal measurement techniques.
- Hardware design to enable identified measurements and validation to be made.
- LabView software development to provide stimulus, capture & process responses from the device.
- Pre-Silicon verification of the design.
- Working with the Design team to debug silicon issues to root cause.
- Generation of validation reports on silicon performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Electronic, or Computer Engineering required.
- 3-7 years relevant evaluation engineering experience.
- Proficiency in electronics, software development and statistical analysis.
- Familiar with PCB development software tools such as PADS or Dx Designer.
- Experience with LabView programming techniques desired.
- Experience with bench top measurement instrumentation desired.
- Experience with working in a team environment.
- Strong written and verbal skills required in order to effectively communicate technical details to internal peers and external customers.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence