Electronic Engineer required for permanent role in an innovative multi-national in Co. Dublin.
- Working closely with other team members to design appropriate hardware solutions to identified problems. Selecting and specifying appropriate components to meet design goals.
- Working with our embedded software developers to define operational requirements for embedded software and drivers.
- Bench testing the final integrated system and troubleshooting issues therein
- Working with our contract manufacturer through the design, prototype, testing and production of our products
- Ensuring necessary regulatory compliance and compilation of related technical documentation
- University degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or similar field; or a strong portfolio of designed and implemented PCBs and embedded software.
- Experience in electronics system design and integration
- Experience in capturing schematics with tool sets such as 3D & 2D CAD
- Experience with hardware communication protocols including I2C, SPI, UART, etc
- Experience designing and reviewing PCB layout from schematics
- Experience working with contract electronics manufacturers through prototyping and production of finished work
- Experience operating equipment such as digital oscilloscope, signal analyzer, logic analyzers, protocol analyzers, voltmeters and soldering
- Strong understanding of modern microcontroller and microprocessor architectures such as ARM
- Experience in end-to-end system design and testing from embedded software to board design and module/enclosure integration.
- Proficient in C/C++ and Linux
- Familiarity with embedded software development, debugging and source control
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence