Electronic Engineer required for permanent role in an innovative multi-national in Co. Dublin.
- University degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or similar field; or a strong portfolio of designed and implemented PCBs and embedded software.
- Experience in electronics system design and integration
- Experience with 3D & 2D CAD
- Experience with I2C, SPI, UART, etc
- Strong understanding of modern microcontroller and microprocessor architectures such as ARM
- Experience in end-to-end system design and testing from embedded software to board design and module/enclosure integration.
- Proficient in C/C++ and Linux
- Familiarity with embedded software development, debugging and source control
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland
Please take a look at our website to review other electronic / hardware design roles
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence