My multinational client is seeking to hire an R&D Electronic Engineer to join their growing R&D team in Co. Limerick. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to learn new technologies and further their career within an innovative tech space.
- Design electronic assemblies and printed circuit board assemblies to support electro-mechanical product development and life cycle.
- Work with cross functional teams such as mechanical, software, systems and quality engineering.
- Design to meet international regulations and electrical compliance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- At least 2 years experience of Electrical / PCB design experience
- Experience using test equipment(oscilloscopes, multi-meters, etc.)
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence