Software Engineer with C/C++ software design & algorithm development experience required for permanent role with growing Irish company in Galway – Remote.
Reporting to the CTO, your role will focus on software development and the development of data processing algorithms – using Matlab, Python, C, C++, Git, issue tracking & continuous integration.
- Work closely with the design and management team, to help define and design highly usable and responsive solutions to meet all stakeholder requirements
- Develop data processing algorithms
- Design and implement rich user interfaces
- Work effectively in a cross-functional team
- Participate in the full development life cycle including requirements analysis, design, implementation, verification and validation
- Contribute to code and design review processes
- Produce requirements, architecture, design and user documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer, electrical or electronics engineering or related discipline
- At least 3 years software engineering experience in industry or a Phd in Electro-Mechanical Medical Devices / Biomedical Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Electronic Engineering / Computer Science
- Experience in Algorithm Development
- Experience in software development using Matlab, Python, issue tracking, continuous integration
- Proactive, a team player
Please contact Emer Smith to discuss in confidence