Electronic Design Engineer required by growing IoT company in Limerick to design cutting-edge microcontroller-based electronic circuit boards for global markets.
Please note that you need to be based in Ireland and hold full working rights to apply for this position.
- Third Level Degree in Electronic Engineering or similar discipline.
- At least 5+ years of professional industry experience
- Hardware/software debugging equipment experience.
- Embedded firmware development with C experience.
- Experience in delivering both small independent projects and larger team-based projects.
- A team player who contributes to a positive work and company culture.
- Eager to learn new skills and be flexible.
- Design microcontroller-based electronic circuit boards, including schematics & layouts for high reliability and for harsh industrial environments.
- Design the next generation of demand response and energy management products.
- Carry out modifications to existing electronic designs to optimise cost & manufacturability.
- Design & implement firmware for microcontroller-based electronics using C.
- Collaborate in the design & review process with other engineers.
- Collaborate with engineers & service personnel to debug & resolve issues.
- Apply regulatory standards & industry best practices to improve system performance & safety.
- Perform system testing & debugging using JTAG, Serial Wire Debug (SWD).
- Carry new products through certification and safety testing in multiple locations.
- Draft technical specification documents for electronic products.
Our client is flexible about remote work for the candidate with the right amount of experience.
Please send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org