Electronic Engineer required by market-leading multinational in the Northeast. The successful candidate will participate in the development and deployment of electronic systems, both hardware and software, spanning a wide spectrum of complexity and technologies.
- Develop and deploy electronic systems (hardware & software) spanning a wide spectrum of complexity and technologies
- Develop and implement test procedures to verify design operation and compliance to international standards e.g. CE/EMC.
- Embedded development for DFT & DFM
- Collaborate closely with international teams
- Implement and control technical changes during the products life cycle.
- Degree in Electronic Engineering / similar
- Experience in Embedded systems design with microcontrollers and/or Hardware design
- An understanding of electronic systems, systems design engineering, control and communication principles
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, an ability to understand complex problems and generate appropriate pragmatic technical solutions
- Ability to analyse technical development/design issues and manage them to resolution; Prototype build and test
- Enthusiastic, self-starter with good initiative and energy
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to engage effectively at all levels
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence