Electronic Test Technician required by growing IoT multinational with operations in Cork and Wexford. Multiple opportunities for candidates with different levels of experience. Excellent opportunity to cross-train in different areas.
The successful candidate will need to effectively prepare and improve test plans, prepare and improve test set-up’s, select suitable equipment, test products to specification and/or international standards and generate clear and concise reports. The scope of this role includes both new and existing designs, checking compliance with the characteristics and performances defined on the product datasheet such as electrical functional performance, thermal performance, dielectric withstand, electromagnetic compatibility and reliability.
- Diploma, Degree in Electrical or Electronic Engineering or significant experience in a similar environment
- Basic knowledge of electric circuits
- Basic knowledge of electronic devices
- Experience in using electronic laboratory equipment (power supply, amp/volt meter, electronic loads, oscilloscope etc..)
- Knowledge of electronic product manufacturing and electronic components