Embedded Developer – Cork
- Real-Time Firmware development for products.
- Close collaboration with the hardware/mechanical design team.
- Core Embedded Firmware Development.
- Liaise with product management team to define and implement user requirements.
- Work closely with the Software Backend Development Team to deliver infrastructure.
- Develop various automated tests setup and production management of firmware.
- MSc. degree preferred.
- 6+ years in industry as firmware engineer.
- Excellent debugging skills.
- Strong experience with 8/16/32-bit MCUs and embedded C code.
- Strong experience with Real-Time Operating Systems.
- Strong experience with digital communications standards.
- Script development and basic user interfaces.
- Experience with wireless technologies integration.
- Familiar with PCB design / Schematics / Embedded Systems Architecture.
- Experience with Mesh Network Infrastructures advantageaous.
- Wireless/IoT security expertise advantageous.
- Middleware/Cloud platform development experience advantageous.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please take a look at our website for information on other embedded design roles
Please contact Emer Smith to discuss in confidence