Embedded Software Developer required for a permanent role in a global consumer electronics multinational in the Northeast. You will lead the development of embedded software applications across all product groups.
- BSc. in Embedded Systems, Electronic Engineering or a related discipline.
- 3+ years experience C/C++ programming, bare metal, OS, RToS, utilising development toolsets for 8/16/32 bit microcontrollers.
- Knowledge of Python programming language.
- Experience in communication protocols including: SPI, I2C, LIN, Modbus, RS232, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, bespoke multi-hop bidirectional wireless protocols.
- Concise understanding of embedded systems architectures.
- Experience in development of software applications to interface and control circuits containing analogue, digital and power components.
- An understanding of systems design engineering, control and communication principles.
- Experience of product design to relevant international standards.
- Implement and control technical changes during the products life cycle.
- Knowledge of industry specific codes and safety standards.
Knowledge of Microsoft Office software packages.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence