Senior Embedded Software Engineer with C/C++programming experience in a highly regulated environment required by medical devices multinational in Dublin. In this role you will get the opportunity to work on innovative design projects using cutting-edge technologies.
- Support internal or external design and evaluations that support the development of new instruments, sensors, technologies and complete functional systems
- Develop and own software components to be used in product development to meet product development goals.
- Contribute to design characterization or design verification strategy for efficient, complete and robust testing through report completion and anomaly resolution or independently perform tolerance, or other design analysis by extending or adapting existing methodologies.
- Contribute to an perform validation planning and execution activities to clearly defined acceptance criteria.
- Assist with conformance to design control policies to ensure product quality through technical review of work product of other team members and projects.
- Demonstrate good practices and become a company expert on technical aspects of internal and external products and systems.
- Degree in Software Development or similar
- Experience in Embedded Software development
- Strong knowledge of C/C++ programming
- Experience with RTOS
- Experience working on the design of software-controlled electromechanical devices
- Knowlegde of Electronic design / schematic / PCB design
Please take a look at our website for other Embedded Design roles nationwide
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence