Embedded Software Engineers – Limerick
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a high growth multinational on the design and development of software for embedded systems.
- BSc. in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or a similar discipline.
- 3+ years of experience in the design and development of software.
- Understanding of electronics and computer architecture fundamentals.
- Knowledge of automation and control protocols like MODBUS and Bacnet.
- Strong C coding experience for embedded software solutions.
- Run-time debugging, performance profiling and performance optimisation.
- Experience in networking protocols, e.g. TCP/IP, UDP and Ethernet
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
The following technical skills would be advantageous to have for this positions:
- C++, Java, Python, Linux shell, R programming
- Security, crypto and authentication protocols, e.g. SSL, IPsec, AES, SHA.
- OTA technology
- AWS IoT or similar offerings from other vendors
- Software version control systems and bug trackers, e.g. Git, Atlassian, Jira
- IoT network protocols, e.g. MQTT, CoAP
- Knowledge of the energy industry
- Knowledge of wireless protocols, especially narrowband protocols
- Knowledge of statistical and AI techniques
- FPGA programming
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence