Embedded Software Engineer with 6 years experience required for permanent role in a multinational in Co. Kildare.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic Engineering /Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 6 years’ experience on commercial embedded projects.
- Strong C/C++ programming skills
- Familiar with multi-threaded, RTOS environments
- Knowledge of microprocessor/microcontroller architectures
- Hands-on experience debugging low level, embedded hardware / software systems
- Experience on embedded platforms e.g. RaspberryPi, Arduino
- Some familiarity with low level, assembly programming desirable but not essential
- Some MatLab, DSP experience is nice-to-have
- Knowledge of software development processes e.g. Agile, Scrum
- Experience with continuous integration software development processes and configuration management tools
- Likes a challenge, is proactive, self-motivated, solution seeker / problem-solver
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence