Embedded Software Engineer with 3+ years experience required for a permanent role in an IoT company in Dublin City Centre. This is a product focused role where the successful candidate will work as part of an experience and innovative Engineering team.
- BSc. in computer science or related field.
- 3+ years’ experience in firmware, embedded systems, micro-controllers, design & development.
- Strong skills in embedded programming essential.
- Knowledge of programming languages (especially C, Python & Java).
- Strong experience in project management, scope detailing and multitasking.
- Strong skills in design thinking and conceptualisation.
- Track record of achievement and project delivery on time.
- Familiarity with sensor specifications & integration an advantage.
- Strong work ethic and ambition.
- Interest in sensors, data and environmental technologies.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Attention to detail and high standard of quality of work.
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland.
Please take a look at our website for information on other embedded design roles
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence