Embedded Software Engineer with C or C++ experience required to join our client’s growing engineering team in Dublin.
In this role, you will work on innovating IoT solutions. You will engage with other firmware engineers, technical leads and managers.
You’ll collaborate with hardware and cloud teams. You’ll have a significant impact on the architecture and products.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Electronic/Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or a related technical field
- 3+ years experience in Embedded Software Development.
- Programming experience in C or C++
- Proficient with Python programming.
- Excellent knowledge of OS coding techniques, IP protocols, interfaces and hardware subsystems.
- Adequate knowledge of reading electronic schematics and data sheets for hardware components.
- Proven experience in embedded systems design with pre-emptive multitasking and real-time operating systems.
- Experience in hands-on development and troubleshooting on embedded hardware target boards.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment on multi-disciplinary projects.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Open to fast paced work style and results driven.
- Ability to multi-task, plan, execute and deliver on projects in a timely manner.
- Research and Development of Embedded Software for innovative IoT devices.
- Analyze and enhance the efficiency, stability and scalability of system resources.
- Be an expert in the area of Firmware and Embedded Software.
- Working closely with Hardware and Cloud integration teams.
- Develop, code, test and troubleshoot the system software.
- Provide post production support when necessary.
- Be responsible for system architecture design.
- Perform code reviews and actively participate in design reviews.
- Work with wireless technologies like Bluetooth, LoRa, 2G, 3G, 4G, 5G, NBIoT, CAT-M and other.