Embedded Software Engineer with at least 2 years experience required for permanent role dynamic company in Co. Limerick.
- Design, develop, verify and maintain embedded software for cutting edge communication and high resolution radar systems.
- Test embedded hardware and firmware as well as perform test driven development where applicable.
- Work closely with hardware engineers in project specification, development and validation.
- Incorporate builds into continuous integration where applicable.
- Degree Engineering (Software / Electronic / Computer Science / Electrical)
- 2+ years embedded programming experience
- Experience in embedded C/C++ programming
- Knowledge of RTOS, embedded Linux, ARM or other 16-bit/32bit MCUs
- Experience with reading and understanding schematics
- System testing and debugging using JTAG, Serial Wire Debug (SWD)
- Experience with communication protocols suh as TCPIP/SPI/I2C/UART/USB/CAN
- Must be authorised to work in Ireland
Please contact Emer Moore to discuss in confidence